Grooming by a professional groomer will benefit both the dog and the owner. Grooming can prevent problems such as itchy skin, excessive shedding, painful matting, unpleasant odours and can help identify problems such as sore spots, fleas, ticks and rashes. A groomed dog is a happy dog.
• Gives your dog a clean and healthy coat.
• Reduces the risk of skin complaints.
• Reduces matting/shedding and the amount of hair they
leave for you!
• Allows air to circulate through the coat better, which reduces
‘pet odour’ on your dog and in the house.
• Reduces licking and scratching caused by itchy skin.
• Is a well-deserved pampering session.